- Starting on January 12, 2009 citizens from Visa
Waiver countries must apply
for ESTA (U.S. Travel Authorization) in order to be eligible for admittance
into the United States.
- The ESTA Travel Authorization is valid for up to two years and can easily be
updated for future visits.
- Any person who intends to visit the United States under the Visa Waiver
Program and is entering the U.S. by air or sea.
- Any person transiting through the United States under the Visa Waiver
- Children and infants who are visiting or transiting under the Visa Waiver
Program are also required to have an approved